The Academy for Business & Technology Elementary will prepare students for the 21st Century by engaging all learners in meaningful educational experiences that will develop a growth mindset and meet the highest educational and ethical standards in a caring, collaborative learning community supported through partnerships with parents and families, businesses, civic organizations, and higher education.
Success for All!
1. Learning is a lifelong process.
2. Each student has importance and worth as a member of our community.
3. Students learn in different ways and different contexts.
4. Students will be most successful when parents, community members, and teachers share the responsibility of guiding, educating, and assisting children.
5. Cultural diversity enriches students' lives.
6. Schools should maintain high standards for learning.
7. Students must be prepared for their roles in a technologically advanced society
8. Cooperation and collaboration are fundamental for a learning community
9. Knowledge of business principles and practices is an important aspect of a well-rounded education.
10. Education in the arts is a part of a well-rounded education